AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Dumps

Thursday 7 September 2017

Amazon Web Services Adds Two New Specialty Certifications | Latest Information

For those who want to separate from the rest of the computer science with certifications, Amazon just added some new options.

In addition, it has made all the information of certification of Web Services of Amazon (AWS) more accessible through a new portal.

AWS's new training and certification portal offers users the ability to manage their AWS certifications, examinations and one-site certifications.

"Previously, you have to rely on several websites to find and manage training and certification offers," said Jeff Barr, AWS Evangelist, in a blog post announcing the new portal. "Now you have a central location where you can sign up for AWS Training, sign up for the AWS certification exams, follow your learning progress and gain access to benefits based on the AWS certification you have achieved."

More recently, AWS has increased the number of specialized certifications available to users for two tests with the addition of an advanced network and large data.

AWS has three levels of certification: Associates, Specialties and Professionals. The two new special examinations are exams, that is, require examiners to be associated with certification and at least five years of practical experience in the thematic field.

The information about the specialized research of advanced networks, including the requirements and test format, is available here, and in the Big Data specialty here. Both exams have a registration fee of $ 300.

AWS has also announced the launch of a new benefit program for its certified professionals.

"Design to help showcase their achievements and further promote its experience AWS levels of certification AWS Benefits include certified AWS recently certified and certificates, badges digital practice exams, free freight brand transcription shared much more" Barr said in a blog post . . "You get benefits from AWS certifications it has achieved. The more complete exams, receive more benefits."

7 comments:

  1. My words cannot evaluate the true value of Amazon AWS Certified Big Data Specialty real exam dumps as I learnt a lot from this short study stuff. I am grateful to realexamdumps.com for calling smart experts to work over this study material. I have become crazy about Amazon AWS Certified Big Data Specialty dumps because of the help it provide me during my preparation. I pay my honest thanks for this to the whole team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumpsprofessor.us deserves the honor it has earned through providing material to the candidates. It has changed the lives of so many people who are professionally enjoying their career. I am happy after touching my dream. I solved all the questions in the final test and it is only because of the compactness of AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional dumps. I will say thanks to the whole team of Dumpsprofessor.us for providing me support by all possible means.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Nice and good article. It is very useful for me to learn and understand easily
    AWS Training in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, This is a great article. Loved your efforts on it buddy. Thanks for sharing this with us. Aws training.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, the final part of optimising an AWS optimised cost optimisation strategy is making sure that the customer actually uses AWS. For more interesting information on cloud cost optimization find out here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I present my endless gratitude for the sincere efforts made by experts on PassExam4Sure and for the support which I got during my IT exam preparation. Experts have really put their best on SAA-C02 dumps questions which is improving the careers of so many students very effectively. They showed patience while answering my queries which is really amazing for me. I am so impressed with their support and services that I always refer IT candidates to download SAA-C02 dumps for their perfect preparation and bright career. I think the whole team deserves thanks and gratitude for this effort.

    Get 30% discount on All Amazon
    https://www.passexam4sure.com/amazon.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. When implementing cloud cost optimization, a company will first need to identify the problems that they want to resolve, and then look for a solution that will help them achieve those goals.

    ReplyDelete